Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Small changes

I'm still feeling rather poorly, but I think I'm slowly coming out of the latest herx. The body pain has gradually faded, which is good because I'd been taking an increased dose of methadone and I'd rather not do that any longer than necessary.

The strangest symptom, though, has tormented me on and off for over a week. Nausea. Sudden, intense bouts of nausea. Can't wait for that to go away, I tell you!

Anyway, I saw my LLMD last Friday, and the only change we're making to my medication regime is that I'm discontinuing the Diflucan and starting Tindamax for the cyst form of Lyme. I'm pulsing the drug--two weeks on, two weeks off. I started taking it on Sunday and haven't noticed any terrible side effects, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment