Saturday, January 16, 2010

It could all be so simple, but you'd rather make it hard

Hydromorphone. Dilaudid, if you want to get formal. We're figuring out how we feel about each other. What direction is this relationship going? Is this something that's going to work? Because at first, darling D, you just weren't doing enough for me. I did exactly what I was supposed to do, but your 2 mg pill was just not meeting my needs. I'd stay up late into the night, wishing you could do for me what you'd promised.

So we've moved to the 4 mg pill level. I let you get to second base with me in the backseat of the car. I slept too deeply afterward, but that could have been the clonazapam talking. I woke up at 4 AM and you were gone. I ached for you. Literally, darling. My hips, legs, ankles...I was on fire for you, burning a cold electrical passion in the very marrow of my bones!

I got out of bed to look for you, and you were there for me. Another 4 mg and we snuggled back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment